CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
the things that make my world go round... (besides photography) my sweet baby girl who makes me proud, my handsome husband who makes me smile, my *girl* friends who make me laugh, my mom who is always supportive, my dad who's always there to make sure i don't make the "wrong" decision, my little brother that is such a good uncle, all the rest of my family and friends that are just so darn amazing!, my pretty little bmw that i just adore, sex and the city, trashy magazines, lunch with jessi, massages with the amazing doriane, flashy rings, VC Andrew's books, my bay window and gigantic bathtub, our mean little kitten, my wonderful customers @ tropical rayz (you all know who you are), david cook (heehee), designer bags, shooting the sh** with jarjar about photog, blue summer skys and rainy spring days, the fresh chrispness of an october morning. yep! that's what makes my life so wonderful....

Monday, June 23, 2008

BEFORE + AFTER::
i love before and afters, so i have one to share... wahoo!
whatcha all think? oooeeeaaaa!
i really like this image. i was working on amanda and kyle's session today and came across this one. HOT!

0 comments: