CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
the things that make my world go round... (besides photography) my sweet baby girl who makes me proud, my handsome husband who makes me smile, my *girl* friends who make me laugh, my mom who is always supportive, my dad who's always there to make sure i don't make the "wrong" decision, my little brother that is such a good uncle, all the rest of my family and friends that are just so darn amazing!, my pretty little bmw that i just adore, sex and the city, trashy magazines, lunch with jessi, massages with the amazing doriane, flashy rings, VC Andrew's books, my bay window and gigantic bathtub, our mean little kitten, my wonderful customers @ tropical rayz (you all know who you are), david cook (heehee), designer bags, shooting the sh** with jarjar about photog, blue summer skys and rainy spring days, the fresh chrispness of an october morning. yep! that's what makes my life so wonderful....

Sunday, February 24, 2008

PLAYTIME:
i completely forgot about these.... along with our hiking adventure that i will post soon, but for now....
this is how my girly girl daughter plays softball with her daddy. a dress and snow boots....
she cracks me up! these are from a nice day that we actually had earlier this winter....
this is terrible, but cute..... she's gonna catch the ball, but it hits her in the nose! ouch, that hurts.
is she dancing or playing catch???? who knows.

love her excitement.
this is another day inside... i just think she's a beaut!
yes! she got a haircut a couple weeks ago. i just love it.
if you have kids!!!! http://www.pbskids.org/ is an awesome place that they can just learn so much.
laykin is sounding out words that she has learnt from there. it's amazing... check it out... you too danelle : )p.s. laykin had a bday party that she attended yesterday for her friend kim that turned 6! she had a blast even though she was a little shy.... i also ran into michelle that says.... "i dont know you and i feel a little weird, but i have to admit that i stalk your blog." yay! that make me so incredibly excited to know!!! thanks michelle!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pointer the kids are always wanting to get on the computer and play. How funny her in her dress and boots!! She is so pretty! Take care and I will see you as soon as my tat heals:)

Charin Adams said...

Aww, those are adorable! :) Love her cute little outfit :)

jamie said...

you are welcome and i am happy to know that i will see you soon, but who are you??? ;)

Anonymous said...

I think she is just a doll-baby! She is a very beautiful little girl and she will be a knock-out teenager! Great photos, as always!
Anita-(Amanda's mom!)

Shane and Laine said...

Shane and I laughed so hard at her "catch" Poor thing! Love the atire!!